Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Do They Do It?



I am so in awe of those fabulous folks who actually do post on their blogs daily! I just cannot, for the life of me, get in the swing of posting daily! Oh, well, my greatness must lie in another direction.

I recently joined a swap called 'Journal Me.' You were paired with another person whom you did not know and you were to make a 'journal' page about that person based on email, their blog, etc. This is the very first time I have ever attempted anything closely resembling scrapbooking but ... here is my finished product.

3 comments:

~Paola~ said...

Susan,this scrapbook pages is absolutly wonderful!!
so full of visual informations and absolutly pleasing to the eyes!
You did a GREAT job!!! Be proud of what U accomplished!!I am sure that your journaling partner will be soooo totally delighted with this!!:o)

PS I hope to see you doing more blogging! (I am still learning....)

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Susan! Very well done!

Hugs,
Lorie

Susan said...

WOW, for your first try, you did a fantastic job! Beautiful page! :-)