Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Week Down

My DH has been gone for one week ... I have not slept well at all! In fact, went to bed at 5:45 pm last night! Have purged the kitchen cabinets for expired spices, etc.; matched up all containers with their lids. Today I am at my crafting table working on cards! It is such a great outlet for anxiety! Hope everyone is having a great weekend -- will post some pics later on today of the cards. This set of 12 is for a giveaway that I sponsored at Shabby Chic Boutique. One of the talented Air Force wives who run this online boutique is my lovely daughter, Melissa.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I am sad that your husband has been away for a week. So glad that you found some crafty time--it is a great escape! My husband was gone for three days--and I got lots done...nothing in the kitchen, but crafty! LOL:)

Many hugs, friend:)