Friday, November 1, 2013

November -- New Month, New Goals, New Me

Today is my brother, Kenneth's, birthday -- I was the first to call him today and that hardly ever happens as two of my other siblings live in the same city with him! We shared life's details and had a few good laughs! This was the photo from TRUNK OR TREAT at Haunting on the Hill -- so very happy to say that my daughter won First Place for her design -- so very, very happy for her!!! Today I am starting, in earnest, my weight loss journey -- going to post photos once a week as I progress! Have to find a suitable outfit that will allow for the actual changes to show and yet not gross out anyone who might happen upon my blog LOL Will be spending these first few days of the month getting the groceries in the house corrected for me to not be sabotaged! Today I begin my annual Thankful dedications: 1 November, I am thankful I can worship a mighty God without fear of harm. On that same vein, thankful that I can be a servant in his garden! Hoping to create one thing every day this month.

No comments: