Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year - New Goals - Livin' Out Loud!!!

Decided it's been way too long since I used this blog so ... today I will begin 2017 with a list of my goals -- reachin' for lofty heights but all very attainable!!! 

Give God at the very least the first 5 minutes of each day (First 5 app from Proverbs 31 Ministries)
Give, put, or throw away 30 things each week (stuff is not important or if it is, it has its place)
Give to myself each day (penny a day savings challenge)
Give to others each month (charity navigator can help locate worthy recipients)
Give at least 5000 steps toward my walking goal each day
Give time and effort to finishing my UFOs 
Give balance to my hectic day (read one book each week) 

Feeling accomplished today -- dogs all bathed, all their bedding washed; made biscuits w/sausage gravy for our New Year's Day breakfast; started my new journal; began reading first book of the year,  THE RELUCTANT BAKER; cleaned out all my email accounts; started three Bible devotionals of varying lengths; and finalized my budget for January! 



1 comment:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Hi there!
Those are some great goals. I hope the first month is going well for you.

My blog is 1ashjoy.blogspot.com if you want to stop by. I am not good at keeping the blog updated often but trying to get better now that I have a place to work.

Happy New Year!