Friday, November 2, 2012

November -- Month of Thankfulness Trust me, this is not the only month that I am thankful for all that I am and I owe it all to the glory of Christ Jesus who died for my sins before I was even born! However, I am going to get back into the habit of posting daily ... preparing for my retirement from Federal Government service which will happen 1 June 2013. Yesterday, I was greeted with an envelope on my desk (no one knows who put it there) with a certificate for winning a costume contest at our Commander's Call -- inside was a gift card for Subway, a place that I can get a healthy sandwich. For this surprise, I am very thankful. Here is my costume:
Today I am thankful for my immediate family -- an absolutely amazing husband, Michael Patten; a loving daughter and son-in-law, Melissa and Josh Williams; two wonderful step-children, Mike Jr and wife Sandra, Mike III and Alex; and Erin and David Torres, Jonas Hicks, and Olivia Torres.

No comments: