Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday, Monday

What can I say about Monday? I am always exhausted when I come home from work on Monday -- it's a mental thing because Monday is not really any harder than any other day of the week!

I happened on this Bible verse today during my blogging and studying: Ephesians 2:10, "For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." I found solace in this verse because it means I don't have to do everything, be superwoman, etc.; I only have to do what God purposed for me.

Began reading "You're Already Amazing" by Holley Gerth today for Bloom (in)courage book club -- wonderful way to read a book and chat with the author and other women as we all dig into the book and God's word together. I have the book on my Kindle reader, along with my Bible for easy cross-referencing.

No comments: